Holiday Skip-A-Pay Promotion
Put some extra cash in your pocket this Holiday Season! Pay a small $25 fee to skip your loan payment. It's that easy! Our Skip-A-Pay program offers you the ability to skip a loan payment and keep more of your hard-earned money for other things during this busy time! Skip either your December or January payments.
- Loan must be open 9 months prior to skipping a payment
- Mortgage and commercial loans do not qualify
- Your account must be in good standing
- Requests must be received before payment is due, and loan deferments will not be processed until the fee is collected. Prior month's payment must be paid before skipping.
Download the PDF information and application form.
Fax completed application to 620-326-3361, or mail it to:
206 E. Harvey
Wellington, KS 67152
* There is a $25 fee per loan for deferring your payments. If you are approved to defer your loan payment(s), no late fee will be levied. For loans with repayment schedules due monthly, one payment will be skipped. For bi-weekly repayment schedules, two payments will be skipped. For bi-weekly repayment schedules, two payments will be skipped. Your payment( s) will resume subsequent to the skipped payments on the next regularly scheduled payment date. Loan interest will continue to accrue and will be collected when payment(s) resume. Skip-a-Pay applications submitted to Impact Bank in whole or in part that are illegible or incomplete may not be processed. If you have Credit Life and/or Disability, GAP Insurance or Warranties on any loan on which you are deferring any payments, your coverage may be adversely affected. To qualify you must: be current on your loan payments, and have a positive balance in all your Impact Bank accounts. This offer is available on most closed-ended, consumer loans. This offer is not available on Mortgages or Commercial Loans. Only one Skip-a-Pay is allowed in a rolling 12-month period. If you would like more information, a copy of this disclosure, or have questions, please contact us at: Impact Bank, 206 East Harvey, Wellington, KS 67152, or call (620)326-3361. Other restrictions may apply.
The Federal Equal Credit Opportunity Act prohibits creditors from discriminating against credit applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided the applicant has the capacity to enter into a binding contract); because all or part of the applicant's income derives from any public assistance program; or because the applicant has in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The Federal agency that administers compliance with this law concerning this creditor is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity,Washington, DC 20580.